The Step motor Drive forms together with the stepping motor a Step motor system. The selection of the Step motor drive represents a substantial criterion concerning the efficiency of the entire stepping motor system. The DC-Voltage is responsible for the speed, with which the system is working. You achieve an optimal high-speed behavior by the choice of a motor with small internal resistance, as well as a control with high DC voltage bus. If a good true running is demanded at small speeds, a control with micro step execution should be selected.
TSP10-BA / TSP10-PB / TSP10-PBE / TSP10-PNE / TSP10-CBE / TSP10-MBC / TSP10-ANE
The step motor control of the series TSP10 is convincing due to its mature technology and perfect quality. Besides Step and Direction of rotation control, we have focused mainly on the Profibus variant, also available with encoder-feedback. Also the models with tractable motion tasks, programmable via RS-232, CAN-Bus with encoder –feedback; ModBus and a version with +/- 10V Analog. The drive has maximum electromagnetic compatibility, it produces only small power losses. It is characterized by a very good synchronous behavior in micro step operation, is nearly noiseless at standstill and silent at running. This series manufactured in Europe offers a continuously high quality and technical sophistication.
- Supply Voltage Range - Power supply voltage range 24 - 74 VDC
- Phase Current - max. 10 APeak ; 0,4 to 7 Arms
- Fault Protection - Line-to-Line and line-to-neutral shorts and Over Temperature
- Idle Current Reduction - free adjustable
- Inputs - 10 inputs, free configurable
- Input Interface - Step and Direction, RS232, Profibus, CAN-Bus, Analog, ModBus
- Outputs - 4 Outputs, SPS compatible free configurable
- Status LED - green: ready for use; red: failure; yellow: motor movement