Our servo motors feature superior performance with a very high torque-to-inertia ratio and speeds up to 8,000 rpm for standard designs (up to 70,000 rpm for special designs).
- The continuous torque range from 0.16 to 149 Nm covers a wide range of applications up to speeds of 8,000 rpm with standard models for high-speed applications.
- Winding voltages from 24 to 48V DC and 325 to 680 VDC (230 to 480 VAC nominal mains voltage) ensure worldwide application.
- Various resolvers, commutation encoders, sinusoidal encoders or intelligent feedback units (Smart Feedback Device, SFD) for high drive and system flexibility.
- Compact design (high torque/volume ratio) for maximum torque in the smallest space.
- Low and medium inertia versions for optimum system performance (depending on series).
- Multiple sizes and mounting options for a variety of machine interfaces. Optimised rated currents to adapt to a wide range of drives to optimise performance and cost.
- CE, UL, CCC, GOST - worldwide use (depending on series).
Servomotors AHS Series AN
Brushless Servomotors AN-Series
- Concentrated winding with ring-lamination
- Winding technology with needle-winding-machine
- Encapsulated winding improves thermal behaviour
- Direct thermal coupling of winding to front-side
- Extremely optimized for high torque-density
- Brake on B-side for frame size 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Brake on A-side or frame size 6 and 7
- Electrical and mechanical customization available
- UL / CSA /ATEX approval for most executions